Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love marisol. I have asked dh for her for yule. She's gonna be josefina's sister. I had thought about trying to get her now, but with elizabeth coming out and me HAVING to have her, I think yule is my best bet.
    It's cool that your dh thinks marisol would be a good present for him! I think it would be perfect for him! But I think mother's day is a better idea. It's sooner!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Get her with the code. I bought her and I love her. If you feel guilty keep her in the box till mother's day. But honestly, get her while it is still available. Do you belong to the club? Because you also get 50 stars with the purchase of Marisol.

Inactive Member Peachysweetdream's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oooh, congrats on your decision to get Marisol, Joy! I think she's just gorgeous... I bet you'll really enjoy her. And Mother's Day is just around the corner too. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That is great Joy that you are getting Marisol! forums Hope you add more pics of your girls soon, love your doll area! forums

Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks everyone! And I'm using the coupons that I got with the movie--that way I won't need to pay shipping (since I live close enough to AGPC).

I've gotten discouraged about posting any new pictures, in the last few months, because I've had so much trouble with Imagestation. I can post, but I can't view them myself very well. I finally got a straight answer from someone there, and that is that their system doesn't work with Macintosh very well. I wish that they hadn't made whatever changes that they did, because it worked fine with Macintosh before sometime in the Fall. So it looks like the next thing that they are suggesting that I try updating my software to the next level. So I guess that that's what I'll try next. [img]confused.gif[/img]

Joy

Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

I found some Samantha movies with coupons at Best Buy yesterday! I got 2--one for me and one for my mother-in-law--her birthday is coming up in May, and she has Samantha. So I have 2 coupons that I need to use before March 31 (how could I not open hers to retrieve the coupon?)!

I'm tempted to get Marisol, because I was thinking about getting her before they change what the book says, so maybe I'll use the coupon for that. I can use my allowance from the next 2 months, but it still seems wrong to get a doll when it's not even Christmas (my personal rules). So I was telling my DH about this, and he said that maybe I could stash it away and give it to myself for HIS birthday (July)!! LOL! But I said that that was a great idea (who am I to turn down an offer like that?)! But I thought that that was pretty funny, especially coming from him.

Then a couple of hours later I came up with a better idea--Mother's Day!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

I'll let you know when she gets here.
    Joy