-
November 17th, 2005, 09:59 PM
#1
Site Administrator
Took a bit but figured it out [img]smile.gif[/img]
Can't use an asterix in the additional censored word list.
Logging as bug.
-
November 17th, 2005, 10:01 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Yippee!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
November 17th, 2005, 10:05 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Yippee! Thank you! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
November 17th, 2005, 10:07 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Thank you! I haven't been on in 2 days so when I logged on this afternoon, I nearly had an attack when I couldn't read anything [img]wink.gif[/img] Thank goodness its fixed.
-
November 17th, 2005, 10:09 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
-
November 17th, 2005, 10:09 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
-
November 17th, 2005, 10:15 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
-
November 18th, 2005, 02:32 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks