Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm thinking about getting Remove-Zit for one of my dolls. She has dark marks on her cheeks, some bright greenish-blue marks on her feet, a few black marks along her hands, and other kinds of marks on her arms and legs. I'm not sure how she got them, though. I think it's from clothes, but I'm not completely sure. She's the oldest of my three dolls. What do you think about Remove-Zit? How well does it work? Should I get it for my doll? Thanks in advance. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have not used Remove Zit on a doll yet, but did use it on plastic magazine holders that had black permanent marker labels written on them. It totally removed the marker and there's no trace or damage to the underlying red plastic. Sorry this isn't doll-specific, but I thought you'd be interested.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have used it on my dolls to remove..pen, nail polish some weird orange mark, and a dye/faded green blue mark. And it worked on all of them. The pen and nail polish came off with one application. the other took a few, but it came off. No damage to the doll, but I would advise getting the formula 911 too, as removezit is NOT water soluable and won't just come off. Meaning it will leave a light residue, but the 911 stuff takes that right off. Also, you may want to try the 911 on the spots first. You'd be surprised what that stuff will take off too and the dolls' vinyle will not only look but FEEL brand new. Be careful though, espeically if she is an old doll not to let her get "wet" on her body area as the body will "draw" in the dirt from her plastic/vinyle parts and stain the cloth body. But even if that happens...twin pines has a product that will remove that...it's just another cleaning process you may wish to avoid, ya know? I am only telling you all this because I was a goof and it happened to me and my 86 Molly doll. I laid her down on a towel and washed her with the 911, diluted a little and let the extra solution that ran off the doll be caught by the towel...mistake...her cloth body took it all in..ugh...though it "stained" it is still fixable, so no stress really!
    HOpe all this info helps....

OH I would be careful of the cheek because it does say on the remove zit that it will take of makeup!! But it says something about putting vaseline on the area first then the removezit and the vaseline is suppose to protect the makeup...it's in the instructions...I remember reading it, but I didn't have that problem, at least not yet, so I am not sure all that it said!