Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Differences

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lovethosedolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was wondering is there a difference in Molly's eyes from the retired gray eyed dolls? I wanted to get one of both, but someone was telling me that the eye color are about the same. If that's true, then I'd probably get Molly and a blond/gray today doll. Just want to know before I start spending! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2006
    Posts
    384
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi
    I have both and yes the eye color is sort of similiar IMHO. I will post a picture hopefully by tonight for you. But they are both very cute.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lovethosedolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Has anyone else got some info on this for me? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •