Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just noticed this outfit, well, I know its been here a very long time but I just realized how cute it really is. :-). Anyway, what would be better, getting it now for $19 dollars or seeing if it goes down more? Like I don't want to wait to see if it goes down and then all of the sudden its gone, but with the Go Anywhere Outfit, it was at a $14 dollar sale so I bought it and then I looked a week later and it was at $12. I know $2 is not a big difference, but any discount is better than nothing. What I'm saying is, do you think AG will lower the price, therefore me waiting, or do you think I should get it right now and not miss out? Thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would not wait. Sometimes when things go on sale (not the monthly special) they are missing pieces. You would be better buying it now.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've had too many experiences with waiting for items to go on sale, only to have them sell out, not have my size, etc.

If it's something you REALLY like, I say go ahead and buy it now. The enjoyment you receive will be worth the difference in price.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't think that those items on the monthly special page will go down in price - they'll be back to their usual price once that month is over. If it's in the actual sales pages then it could go down a further couple of dollars or it disappears completely.

I know, it's a tough decision.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was thinking about the same thing. I'll probably end up getting it, since I know they've randomly retired a lot of things lately without warning. Also, with things like the Wood Fairy outfit, it went on monthly special but (to my recollection) never went to the clearance page; it just vanished. If you're really unsure, wait until it's closer to the end of the month and see what happens.

- Becca

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Smile

Remember too, that $19 is a darn good price for everything you get with that outfit. It's a shirt, pants, shoes, sunglasses, and a hairbow. It's a great deal! Plus the outfit is just plain adorable.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="royalblue"> I bought that outfit for my Kailey collection, and it looks absolutely beautiful on her - especially with the glasses sitting on top of her head..... [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Plus someone posted yesterday that it's being sold at the Oshkosh outlet. Next step -- road kill! I just got mine yesterday and haven't had time to try it on Holly (I planted a tree after work last night!) but it's definitely cooooool!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Its a cute ensemble well worth the sale price (with free shipping, of course). I'm saving the one I bought for Christmas, because I'm afraid it will be sold out by then. Outfit looks great on the Asian AGOT.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think you should buy it now Elle because sometimes the Sale items have pieces missing from the sets.