Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Penny?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Princess_Lyndsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm having trouble accepting the AG horse (the chestnut bay) as Penny. I know this sounds really silly, but... this horse has four socks, and in the books, Penny has three socks. [img]redface.gif[/img] And I've always imagined her as a brighter chestnut. What do you think? (I always like to have other people's opinions) But with the release of the movie (which I suspect will feature Penny), do you think they might make Penny's foal, Patriot? Just a thought.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member nycgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been hoping for a while they'd make Patriot. Kaya has a little horse, so why not Felicity too? [img]wink.gif[/img] I don't have the space or the desire for the big Penny, but I don't think I could resist a little Patriot!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I totally agree with u! i've always thought of Penny as being a brighter, chesnut color too. (more like in Felicity's books)It would be soooooo cool if AG made Patriot! I would definatly get him! They should also have a book that tells more about him! [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Princess_Lyndsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm glad somebody agrees with me. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I was afraid I was being way too picky. (Ag*dancer*- I love your avatar! I wish AG made their catalogues as pretty as they used to be.)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think AG will make Patriot.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thats a good point and I bet they will do it too. After all, the 'Penny' horse isn't even called Penny. Its just called American Girl Horse and in the description it says, "hey she looks just like Penny!' I think its stupid myself. AGT has that palomino now, they might as well just call her Penny, especially since she's only listed in Felicity's section anyway! As for a Patriot, it saves AG money and thats probably the bottom line. I agree though that a little Patriot would be really cute and I would rather have that than a full size horse.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I also hope they make Patriot. I don't have Penny but I want to get her in the future. I don't have the space for her though

  8. #8
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Angry

    If I had to guess, I'd say they'll make Patriot in the movie look just like Sparks Flying, and change the horse's name to like "The American girl Foal" and on Kaya and Felicity's pages, it'll be called Patriot or Sparks Flying. That's just my guess though.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Princess_Lyndsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ugh... I hope they don't do that. I want a Patriot , not an American Girl Foal [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •