Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 47

Thread: He-he-he.....

  1. #11
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations, Sheila! I know how much you've been wanting #21...

    BUT

    she is NOT your last doll! You simply cannot resist those sweet, sweet morsels like MOLLY, #23, #25, #15, #2....

  2. #12
    Inactive Member AGcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2006
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Woohooo!!!! You got your 21! I love the hairdo you gave her. My 21 is Kate and she's a little bit older since she has fewer pin curls (that's what I heard anyway) but I just love her too! That hair is really fun to brush! Naw, Vanessa can't be the last, what would we do for entertainment? I love seeing your albums when your girls get new sisters (esp. Bossy Amanda!) Congrats, what a sweet hubby! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 03, 2006 06:24 PM: Message edited by: Tari ]</font>

  3. #13
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats Sheila! What does Amanda think about her new sister?

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations! But we all know this will not be your last doll. Of the month, maybe, but... [img]wink.gif[/img] I know you'll soon be back into your dolly-getting ways [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

  5. #15
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    Hmmmm.. seems like we're a group of doubters here. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    She's a very pretty one to!

  6. #16
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar
    Originally posted by Dreaming of Dolls*:
    ........ But we all know this will not be your last doll. Of the month, maybe, but... [img]wink.gif[/img] I know you'll soon be back into your dolly-getting ways.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="10">ROTFL!!!!</font>and still<font size="10">ROTFL!!!!</font>..now what might make you think that??? I really mean it this time...FOR REAL! Except for my on-going LE collection, my "dollie-bearing" days are over! Watch and see! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Ks4treasures's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, that is one pretty doll!!! She looks nothing like the catalog. I love her hair and her beautiful face!!

    What a blessed Lady you are!!

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Happy Mothers Day to You... [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Prsnlrd, you little stinker!!!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img] Happy Mother's day earlier to you!!! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    She is gorgeous!!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Vannessa is very pretty! Congrats on your "final" doll! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats! She's so pretty. It's funny how you say it's your LAST doll... what self-control! I could never do that, even if it was only the last besides LE's... I'm up to 2 a year now.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •