Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are new items for Marisol somewhat strange?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm disappointed that they added to the original collection, too. I have to admit that I bought the whole collection with the idea of selling it eventually because I'm not into the dancing outfits provided for Marisol. If you were looking to buy Marisol next year, after she sells out, would you expect to buy these new items, too?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I do not like Marisol's new outfit. It looks too frilly and I just don't like it. I rather have her tap outfit than her new outfit.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I also remember some grumbling when Kailey's towel came out after Kailey. Those who bought Kailey's "complete collection" felt that they were being pressed to buy an additional item.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, but at least the towel was only a $6 item. And I think I got mine for free with a purchase type promotion.

I'm going to have to see that "stage" to see if I really think it's a must have. I think the outfit is pretty, but I still wish it was the Ballet Folklorico instead. And I wish the "stage" had a back to it with side curtains and it was more than just a doll stand. Afterall, they already included a doll stand when you bought the first Marisol package. Now people will have 2 doll stands? That just doesn't make any sense to me.

I will be turning to the professional seamstresses on ebay (and our board) for the perfect Marisol Ballet Folklorico outfit. I was holding out, just really hoping that AG would make one of their own. [img]confused.gif[/img]

Laurie

alleyflo

When I went to AGPC a while back, I asked them what is the most popular doll selling. Their response was: "Marisol. She will probably be sold out in stores tomorrow." I thought for sure that Marisol would sell better than the LE doll, Kailey. Maybe your right, Molly-Felicity. They might be trying to boost sales. And if you notice, they're putting the tiara in with Marisol's Spotlight Outfit in some pictures, even though its NOT included because they want you to purchase the Spotlight Stage, in which the tiara does come with.

*Marisol_Grace_Girl*

yes they are [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12