Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My PM Kirsten doll's hair has lost all of its shine and a lot of the hair has turned dry, broken, and frizzy.
    if you have any advise, please HELP me! [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] Ana

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ana,I've just come home from the beauty shop with my very old Kirsten so am hoping this may help you. You might try carefully washing Kirsten's hair in some Woolite and cool water. After rinsing thoroughly give her hair the Downy dunk treatment. If you do a search, you should easily find the directions. I just "guessed" on the amounts I remembered reading there. It worked for me but this Kirsten needed more. Her hair was very thin and looked like it may have been cut. I found the tracts of the synthetic hair in a color that was a close match at a beauty supply and sewed in about four layers. It included the closure piece. This morning I dropped Kirsten off at the beauty shop for a haircut. Mainly her bangs needed trimming, but I'm glad I stopped there before I made a disaster out of what was going well. She looks beautiful now, and the women had fun doing it for me. I'm told she was from 1986 which is why I thought restoring her was worth a try. Good luck!!

Inactive Member aero_AGdoll_lover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]