Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I have a question regarding AG dolls signed by Pleasant Rowland and others.

</font>
    1. <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Which dolls were available signed?</font>
    2. <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Who signed dolls, just P. Rowland?</font>
    3. <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How many were made (how rare are they)?</font>
    4. <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">When were they available?</font>
    5. <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How much are they worth these days?</font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Any help is greatly appreciated,

- Curt

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know for sure that Samantha, Molly, Kirsten, and Felicity were available signed. I want say Addy and Josefina, too, am not positive.

The signed editions were limited to a certain number, I remember it being low - 100, 400 something like that. You could order them from the catalogue.

I've never seen one anywhere.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

One more thing. The signed dolls were listed as available only when the doll was first released.

They were always advertised as signed by Pleasant Rowland. I don't know if anyone else ever signed them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There are also the "unofficial" signed copies... so final tallies are impossible. Pleasant used to sign dolls she saw girls carrying in and around Madison. I recently heard she does it to this day.

Mary kate

GreyMyst

The signed editions were limited to a certain number, I remember it being low - 100, 400 something like that. You could order them from the catalogue.

I've never seen one anywhere.[/QB]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've seen one that was 400 hundred somthing, so I know it's more than that

I think it was probably 1000 or 2000 more likely

And yeah there are ALOT of signed ones that aren't from the catalog which are just signed by Pleasant Rowland or the authors. My friend took a sharpie and had Valerie Tripp sign her Felicity at a bookstore!

ponydreamer

Addy was for sure a signed doll.