Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Marisol

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I plan to order Marisol around the end of August. Do you think that will be too late?

    I want to order "Marisol's Whole World" and I won't have enough stashed in the cookie jar until then. . .but I really, really, really, want a Marisol and know I am starting to be freaked that they will sell out by September! Help!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think you'll be ok as long as you don't get her too close to September.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Shawniec's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MissMooMoo: I PM'd you -

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You will probably be OK. I don't think they would be offering the "whole world" collection at this point without at least SOME inventory to back it up. The big Christmas rush will probably come when the holiday catalog arrives in the mail. Right now, I think most parents are pretty occupied with back-to-school shopping - not Christmas.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You will probably be OK. I don't think they would be offering the "whole world" collection at this point without at least SOME inventory to back it up. The big Christmas rush will probably come when the holiday catalog arrives in the mail. Right now, I think most parents are pretty occupied with back-to-school shopping - not Christmas.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GOOD NEWS. I have Marisol but need her two latest additions to complete her collection.

    I'm having trouble justifying the ballet stand, but I'll probably get it just to make the set complete. She's gorgeous but I'm having trouble bonding with her, so she might find her way to eBay next year.

    Maybe my new AGOT enroute from eBay will help. I'd guess she feels like an outcast being the only non-historical!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •