Congratulations! I hope you will enjoy your new items! Post [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] when they come! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Printable View
Congratulations! I hope you will enjoy your new items! Post [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] when they come! [img]smile.gif[/img]
I have all the things you ordered. I like them very much. Lizzy's things are very well made. You will fall in love with them.
The chocolate set is really beautiful. It looks very expensive. It is the prettiest thing on the table.
Congratulations, Post some pictures when you can!
Thanks everyone-I'm sure happy about my purchase- but I think my my wallet will be mad at me for a VERY long time. [img]eek.gif[/img] Ha! Get used to it wallet cause you have'nt seen nothin yet-Just wait till Sep.! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] Muaahhhhhhhh! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
I think I need help-I'm talking to my wallet. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]
You're okay, until the wallet starts talking back! Hope you enjoy everything you got. I, too, love the feeling of a good garage sale, getting rid of junk i don't need, and getting money for it- it's like a double win!