Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    OK.I not I'm going nuts but I just had to let it out cause I just ordered a bunch of Lissie's stuff!I got her bed,tea table,school chair,posie,party treats,chocolate set,tea lesson,and her little doll!I have been wanting to get this stuff for a long time but finally got the $$$$ after a very successful garage sale. I also ordered Kaya her new pow-wow dress and craft kit,cause I didi'nt want her to feel left out cause Lissie got her friend and a bunch of new stuff.Poor Kaya,but I promised her that she will definately get her horse and saddle with the opening of AGPLA. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] O.k. now to save up for the next quite large order coming soon in Sep.! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] Oh yeah ??? for people who already have these items,do you like them and do they have quality or are they cheapo.Sorta 2 late to be asking this but still! [img]wink.gif[/img] Man its gonna be a hard wait!!! [img]confused.gif[/img] UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!IMMMMM going NUTTTTTSSS!!!Sorry and thanks for listening to babble about nothing.Maybe I am going nutts-after all!?! [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Congratulations! It's a great feeling when you work hard for something you really want. Post pics when you can! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Cool

    Thanks!I'll try to post pics but I not really that smart in that area or in creating a ablum,which I'd love to do!Maybe you guys could help me though!Please?Cheery on top? [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Party treats are LOVELY. The little trays/plates for the food are glass and are just gorgeous. I was very impressed. The little strawberries are ADORABLE and look good enough to eat!

    Let me know what you think of the chocolate set; that's my next Lissie purchase.

  5. #5
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    O.K,! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Evette
    Guest Evette's Avatar
    Congratualtions and I know the feeling. It is like Christmas each time a new package comes.

    I am so excited with each day that passes before my trip to Chicago next weekend, and when AGPLA opens in Spring of 2006, I will just be a "gonner"

    In [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] with "anything & everything" [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lissie's doll is also just gorgeous! I think Elizabeth's may be prettier with the hair and all, but I love how Susannah (the doll) matches Lissie in her Xmas dress. It really goes with the history/purpose of those fashion dolls.

    Don't forget that you get the palace invitation with the doll, too! I love to carefully slip off the ribbon to read it. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow!! congratulations!! I got Felicity's bed and love it!

  9. #9
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    Alright! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] Man I want my packages now!I probably have to wait till next week. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations! It is such a wonderful feeling waiting on AG to come. [img]smile.gif[/img] Let us know what you think when you recieve the items.

    Lea

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •