Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Shoeboxes

  1. #1
    Inactive Member samo22's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2006
    Posts
    115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm curious to know what they look like now!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member craftycarol51's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2006
    Posts
    235
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They look like "real" shoeboxes and they have a picture of the shoes that they contain. Love them. I hope they will sell the boxes (without the picture) separately - would be great for organizing all of the shoes.

    I'm looking for plastic boxes that would be the size of shoe boxes, so far - no luck. Doesn't mean I'll give up!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member muppetquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2006
    Posts
    341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They shoe boxes are almost better than the shoes! I'd love to get a whole pile of them. They would be great for dollie projects-- diaramas for book reports in a classroom set up, as a mail box for a dollie valentine exchange, for storing little doll things (and sorting all those little things into their own boxes), for storing shoes.... the possibilities are endless.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member wanda505's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2006
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Is it just me, or are the shoeboxes the new shoes and socks come in a really good idea. you could probably store three or four pairs of shoes in each one, and they're really cute!

    My mom went to the grove last week to have lunch with her friends (on THURSDAY of course.... school can be so inconvenient), so I couldn't go shop, but I asked her to get me the new socks. When I saw the blue argyle, I knew I had to have them... I LOVE crazy socks.

    Anyway... just commenting on how cool i think the boxes are. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    *AG Star*
    Guest *AG Star*'s Avatar

    Post

    I haven't seen the shoeboxes for the new shoes, but the ones the free club espradilles came in are really cute. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •