Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: MY MARISOL IS GONE FOREVER!!!!

Kalisa

I am so sorry that you lost your Marisol.... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I don't do well when something is lost of mine. I look constantly and cannot get it off my mind. I have been like this since I was a kid after loosing my Chatty Cathy baby off a truck during a move. I wish I had a million dollars to buy you a new Marisol. Hang in there.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    OH MY GOODNESS!!!!
    DD just sucked in her breath and covered her mouth with these great big eyes!!!!! Total Shock!

What an awful thing to happen!!! I know it's about to kill you!!!!

Hopefully someone saw her fall, picked her up, took her to the police station and she is patiently waiting for you to come and get her!

Good Luck!!!! Our fingers are crossed!!!!!
    Maybe someone placed her on the side of the road so that her owner could find her. That's what we would do, except.....I would not want to leave her in case it would rain or something. I don't know that's a tough one!
    Good Luck!!!!!! Keep us posted!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Katie, I am SO sorry this happened to you.. but PLEASE be extremely careful while looking for her. Nothing is worth you getting hit by a car. (For those of you outside Chicago... Lower Wacker is part of system of underground roads... most of it is like driving in a dark tunnel. It's a fast way to get across town... but because there are few stoplights... the traffic goes extremely fast... even when people are not speeding)

Mary Kate

prasnlrd

Unhappy

I went to sleep thinking of this poor lost morsel! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] I looked at my Marsiol this morning and loved her all the more. Please keep us informed. If there are any HB members close to her area; please help her find this dollie. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

I have been thinking that I might write a "If Lost Please Return To"....address on my dollies rear area. I cannot begin to express how this has devastated me. I continue to pray that you find her. I would be totally out of my mind if this ever happened to me. Bless you and GOD's speeed to you in this search!

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

prasnlrd

Originally posted by Mary Kate:
    Katie, I am SO sorry this happened to you.. but PLEASE be extremely careful while looking for her. Nothing is worth you getting hit by a car. (For those of you outside Chicago... Lower Wacker is part of system of underground roads... most of it is like driving in a dark tunnel. It's a fast way to get across town... but because there are few stoplights... the traffic goes extremely fast... even when people are not speeding)

Mary Kate
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="7">GOOD POINT!!!!</font>

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If she can't find her new Marisol, everyone from HB should pitch in like $5 or $10 bucks so someone can get a NIB one from eBay. That way it will be from ALL of us, or atleast whoever wants to contribute. That'd be so cool.

The best luck in finding your Marisol, Katie. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Diamond Dragon (Katie from IL):

Hey Nancy Drew, Sweet Valley Twins...I NEED YOU!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nancy Drew wishes she lived closer to you! We would be there in 5 secs flat! But the real ND fictional character did live somewhere around IL...

[img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

Inactive Member AgElizabethdoll's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by havimom:
    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I'm so sorry for your loss! I'll be praying that you find her tomorrow.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ditto!me too!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Sweet Josefina:
    If she can't find her new Marisol, everyone from HB should pitch in like $5 or $10 bucks so someone can get a NIB one from eBay. That way it will be from ALL of us, or atleast whoever wants to contribute. That'd be so cool.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'd be up for this. The NIB ones are only running around $130 on ebay.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Sweet Josefina:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would definitely be up for this! I could not get it out of my mind last night. I feel so very bad about you losing your precious Marisol.
    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]