Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can't wait for her to arrive! I will definitly post pictures when she comes!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I bought a Kit on eBay, and when she arrived, it turned out one of her eyes was delaminating. I called CS, and they replaced the whole doll (they also gave me the option of replacing just the head), and sent me a shipping label. If the age of your Molly is important to you, then you may just want to have the eyes replaced. The new head she would receive would be a Mattel one, and they may even change her limbs to match the head.

mori

All of the german made dolls are dated 1986, whether or not that was the exact year of make. I'm sure others can explain this in more detail. I guess it is date of copyright or something.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, congrats! I love to see people get a good deal like this! With so many other dolls going so high, it's great to know that it's still possible to find something for a nice price! That was another good pic of silver eye too. Good luck on whatever you decide, to switch the eyes or not. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12