Thread: Question

emsmombuysdolls

I'm a little slow, please forgive me. The Bitty clothes fit the AG dolls? I just saw someone's album and I never noticed/realized/thought about it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, they do fit the 18 inch dolls. Some fit a little snug, but overall they are fit both. Some of the look especially cute. Remember the 18 inch dolls are taller so the pants can fit more like capris, the dresses shorter, but the shirts usually fit okay. My daughters use my 18 inch AG clothes are there bitty babies too. Some are SO SO cute! Hope this helps.

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi!

I learned about the fact that the Bitty clothes fit the 18 in dolls from HB a few weeks ago and I just put it to the test! We got the 2 in 1 travel set yesterday and Marisol looks great in it. The only thing is that the shoes look a bit odd (too babyish) but other than that the rest fits just fine. What a fantastic discovery--I would have never even thought to try it. Thank goodness for HB :-)

Katie

PS--If you want to see pictures I'' try to make album #2...my first on is http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2103299264

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Some do. I have the BB Circus Outfit and it makes a perfect 1950-era baby doll pajama outfit for AGs...

Taffy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love the girl's Bitty Twin Sunny Day outfit on the 18" dolls.

Another favorite is the Bitty Baby Fall outfit that just retired last year. I don't remember the name, but it has a plaid shirt, beige pants and a kerchief for the head.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I finally got to try this out. [img]smile.gif[/img] We don't have our 18" dolls out yet-but I tried the Bitty Twins School Day outfit on #25 who is in hiding one night after my girls were asleep-to see if I was going to send the outfit back. It just didn't look right on BB herself-too old for her. It was really cute on the 18". I'm talking about the skirt one with the brown boots. Of course-the tights wouldn't fit-but it still looked really cute with the skirt and boots. [img]smile.gif[/img] Just had to share. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Allison