Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Questions.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AGgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, I'm new and I just wanted to ask a couple of questions. My Kaya's Belt has torn,
    and I was wondering if AG has a replacement part of it. Also I bought a Kirsten in '00
    and a Josefina in '01 and thier hair is really bad, and I was wonder if I sent them into
    the Doll Hospital, would they replace the wig or the entire head?
    Thanks so much,
    AGgirl.

  2. #2
    Mareyjones5
    Guest Mareyjones5's Avatar

    Post

    Welcome to the board! I am pretty sure that there is no replacement part for Kaya's belt, but you can always call American Girl and ask. The American Girl doll Hospital will only replace heads. I just recently sent my Kailey doll off to get a head replacement because her wig is poorly made, and I am still waiting for her to return.

    Hope this helps! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There are many solutions posted on this board to fixing bad doll hair if you don't want the entire head replaced.

    Check out this post for tips:

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...f=2155&t=16292

    Also, check out Joy's Restoration Album:

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288869625

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •