Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Problems with Elizabeth's new gown.

HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by jrtmom3274:

Ten years from now, there'll be posts on the board from 20 year olds who are in therapy for Felicity Re-release Traumatic Disorder (or f*rted for short).

<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ September 18, 2005 01:30 PM: Message edited by: jrtmom3274 ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL!!!!!!! Good one! [img]wink.gif[/img]

chrstnwmn7

DH and I were talking and he agreed that I shouldn't buy the first production of anything AG. Almost every doll and at least one or two outfits has problems and need to be returned. It is such a downer to save for a doll, and then have to send her back because she has WIG GLUE in her hair. That has happened to DD twice! Poor girl. I hate having to send the doll back. Who wouldn't notice glue in a doll's hair in quality control (and it was a LOT)? I love AG products but I reall y hope they are paying attention to what is happening with all these returns. I know I am not alone in having to send things back. And it is such a disappointment for a little girl to have to part with her doll or a beautiful new dress. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234