Please post your reviews on any item american girl has/currently offer/s/ed. This includes Marisol, all historicals, all furniture, all clothes, Bath and body works stuff, etc.

Marisol's spotlight stage- The stage, although very cute, doesn't have a very bright light. The sounds are kinda fake-ish. Very easy to put together. I read the instructions and the lights that shine on her are NOT NOT NOT NOT replaceable! So when they burn out, you're out of luck!
I am not sure I would reccomend. A little girl might burn out the lights and then it's over. A collector might think it is on the cheaper side of american girl items. Cute though.

Marisol's spotlight outfit- WOULD NOT RECCOMEND!!! this DID NOT fit my marisol!! THe skirt kept falling off. The shoes didn't fit! THe stupid leotard wouldn't go past her shoulders. AG needs to learn how to MEASURE CORRECTLY!! GRRRRRR this outfit stinks!!

Marisol's tap outfit- CUTE AS HECK! I haven't opened the package for the cane of the hat as I am afraid the glitter will go everywhere, but I am not really sure if it will. I am being cautious! I think I would reccomend.

AGT wheelchair- The color of it is light paisley-lavender-light bluish. Beautfiul! The back of the seat fabric is removable, but when it is on it appears to be "too big", but is perfect when a doll is in it. Great for girls. Also nice for collectors! I expected metal but it is plastic. It's ok.

Brush- YOU MUST HAVE THIS> EXCELLENT QUALITY!!

3-in-1 beach set- The swimsuit fits VERY tightly. The cover-up is so cute!! Target has a white/pink cover-up that looks exactly like it w/o the embroidery!
The hoodie and skirt are nice also. THe hair clip is good, the glasses are cute, the anklet is adorable! would reccomend!!