Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: help!

  1. #1
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Unhappy

    I need some help [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] I have been trying to figure out how to get a kaya with very rosy face and lips. Does AG still produce them? Is there anywhere I might find one-at AGP? ANy suggestions? Do PSs really pic out a doll that you want and have specifically described how you want it to look? Please help! Anthing! I never realized how bleak my Kaya is!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 1999
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Claire, I know this might not help, but the makeup on AG dolls is not permanent. My Molly doll has very little face makeup because I played with her a lot. This photos shows my dolls' faces close up: http://www.angelfire.com/mi/FAST/dollchallenge.html
    The ones I didn't play with have the most face makeup, but Molly lost most of hers.

    From your album, your Kaya doll looks so pretty! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I just wanted to let you know that if you play with the dolls, over the years they will lose the face makeup, anyway.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe if you went to AGP you could find one with rosy cheeks,or you could have a PS pick out one for you.You could also use face makeup.

  4. #4
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    bump.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member mum2dee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2005
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Try using just a little blusher--like a rose sort of color and put it on with your finger. This is what I do for DD's Bitty Baby, whose coloring disolved after coming in contact with some bug spray on vacation ONE WEEK after coming back from the doll hospital with a new head. The blush stays on pretty well, but will still wash off if you use too much.

  6. #6
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    bump [img]eek.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •