Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Introducing....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Addy! She's absolutely perfect! I love her!
    Her hair is so soft and she has the numbers 148/16 on the back of her neck (thanks Ria).

    I know that she's wearing the same thing Marisol is [img]redface.gif[/img] but Mari is now wearing the Go Anywhere outfit. She came in her Birthday outfit, but I removed it until I can buy the items to complete it. The buyer sent her with an "A" necklace and Battat lace-up-the-back boots that took me 15 minutes to remove [img]eek.gif[/img] (She'll never wear those again)My dd loves her and she never was interested in her until she saw her in person. Addy took a ride with me to Long Island to pick up dd from my sister's house and what a surprise she got! Sorry for the picture quality, it's from my cell phone. I'll take more with the digital camera later (and in a different outfit! LOL)
    Addy

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGStefanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    she looks really cute in that outfit
    congrats!
    i think i like addy more and more every day!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She's too cute! Congratulations!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations!!! she is indeed an 1st edition Addy!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Samantha_Nellie_Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    219
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    cute!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Aunt Cornelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    363
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is so cute! I just love her rosy cheeks! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations on your Addy! She's very beautiful!

    I know some of the dolls you have to see in person and really close up before they touch your heart.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations! She's beautiful!

    - Becca

  9. #9
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks everyone! I didn't want to get my hopes up about the numbers on her neck. I screamed out a "Yes!" when I saw it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar
    ...Well...you know what I am going to say...I have six Addy facemolds and I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] those dollies "to death"!!! She is a ravishing beauty!! Congratulations!!!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •