Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Chease!

  1. #1
    The_One_Ring
    Guest The_One_Ring's Avatar

    Post

    I'm back! It's me, Wrinklie Alert! [img]cool.gif[/img]

    ETA: Anything exciting happen while I was gone?

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 20, 2005 05:10 PM: Message edited by: The_One_Ring ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    if you only knew! where to begin?

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 20, 2005 05:35 PM: Message edited by: balletmom ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back!

    I like your flashy new avatar. Have you ever played LOTR Risk? We played last Christmas. It was lots of fun, and I'm not even a huge fan of the movies (my brother in law is).

  4. #4
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Gombe Gal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2005
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back to the board! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have been wondering where you were . . .Welcome Back!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •