Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Presents?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member marilyn2222's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had a great AG Christmas this year.
    I got Elizabeth's holdiay dress (which fit fine)
    Kit's Holdiay dress (can't wait to try it on Kit)
    The Cherry Chocolate dress and accessories for doll
    and
    the pink ski trip outfit that was a PWP at AGP.

  2. #12
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    *sigh* I hate these threads. I know I've said why before, so I won't bother again. but man [img]frown.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My Christmas was one of the best yet for me [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ! AG-wise, I got:

    *Nellie Doll, Book, and Accessories (grandparents)
    *Nellie's Holiday Outfit (dad and his gf, Sandy)
    *Marisol Doll, Book, and Accessories (mom)
    *Winter Magic Outfit (mom)
    *Mini "Writing Smarts" book (mom)
    *Ready for Fun socks (mom)
    *Kit's Meet barrette (mom)
    *Doll hairbrush (mom)
    *Truly Me purfume (dad and Sandy)
    *lip gloss 3-pack (dad and Sandy)
    *mint lip balm (dad and Sandy)
    *AG hairbrush for ME (dad and Sandy)

    Plus a couple things I bought with early Christmas money, that my mom wouldn't let me open until Christmas:

    *Marisol's Dance Duffel and Cat
    *Kit's Christmas Outfit
    *Zip Ankle Boots
    *Gray Sneakers

    Plus lots of non-AG fun stuff! All-in-all, it was a wonderful Christmas!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •