Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Conclusion.....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As I sit here looking at all my dolls, I have to make a bold statement here..... even though I LOVE them all the same, I have to say that Josefina has got to be the prettiest one.... there is just SOMETHING about her facial features, darker skin color, dark eyes and hair, shes just striking!!!! What doll of yours do you find the "prettiest" ?
    I feel like all my AGOT dolls all have the same face mold with different color eyes and hair... Felicity is pretty, and probably comes a close second........
    Just a thought I had....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SanFen's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2005
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Jamie!
    I am glad to see you are feeling better and up to sitting around and admiring your dolls!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    I can't answer this question because I look at all of mine and think they are all beautiful! LOL Although right now I am getting a kick out of Lindsey, because I just got her from DH for the holidays and she is the "newest". What a cute face with those sparkly blue eyes and those freckles!

    Glad you're up & about!
    Sandy

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree about Josefina -- she is the most beautiful of the 5 dolls we have (Josefina, Felicity, Elizabeth, Marisol, Kit). They are all gorgeous, but Josefina never ceases to awe me with her beauty.

    She is also special to me because she was our first doll. I chose her for my DD Olivia because Olivia is (half) Hispanic and is also from New Mexico like Josie (born when I lived in Albuquerque). So DD really feels a connection with her -- that makes her extra beautiful to me.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for thinking about me Sandy! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    I am feeling much better today. I went to work last nite and at first felt like crying because I felt so yukky, but as the night went on, I started to feel a bit better... came home this morning and slept... [img]smile.gif[/img] I always have time to admire my dolls, no matter how sick I may be! HEHE! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner tomgirl571's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2005
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have to agree with you, I LOVE Josefina! She's gorgeous [img]smile.gif[/img] But Felicity is a very close second, with that red hair and green eyes.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member SanFen's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2005
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Uh-oh. . . I have wanted Josefina for a while now and recently told myself I didn't have to get her. . .could get Jess instead, and now. . .I think I'm in trouble!!!! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] Oh boy, looks like another multi doll year for me coming up!

    Sandy

  7. #7
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]tongue.gif[/img] She is so much prettier in person! I just love my Josie, and even bought a fixer upper on ebay the other day lol
    hehe

  8. #8
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Josefina is hiding in the closet. We thought one niece was going to ask for her for Christmas but after I got her she changed her mind. I don't know when she will get to come out of hiding. I just don't think I like her collection as much as some of the others. She is very pretty though. I hope she gets to make her debut soon.

  9. #9
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar
    Marsiol! I love them all...but that Marsiol is a ravishing beauty! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Darla60's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2005
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, you guys! I have to agree. Marisol is a pretty girl, for sure. I'm also in love with my new dolly, a PM Asian (AGT#4)I named Naomi. She is wonderful!! I can hardly wait to make something beautiful for her to wear!

    Darla

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 30, 2005 09:02 PM: Message edited by: Darla60 ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •