Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone else besides me excited about...

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Now, I know that the coupon is ending tomorrow and that this is quite sad for many of us, but I'm still excited because Sunday means new monthly specials!

Is anyone else besides me hoping that AG will put some new stuff on sale soon too? I feel like I've been looking at Molly's Aviator costume, Addy's Striped dress and the Coconut stuff for way too long! (Even though all three items are super cute!)

Well, here's to hoping that October 1st brings cool monthly specials and new sale stuff too!

[img]smile.gif[/img] Katie

*AG Star*

I can't wait either! I'm hoping the Ready for Fun outfit goes up on the sale page soon! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The customer service people have the October sale items on their computers now. One of them gave me this information:

Kaya's adorned deerskin dress
    Kaya's hat
    Felicity's rose garden gown
    Samantha's stereoscope $8.00.
    also a vanity, not historical.

Don't know how accurate this is, but she was looking at the Oct. sale items while she was talking to me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have to agree with you Katie. I always look forward to the new monthly sales items. I have to wonder if they will wait on new marked down items until after the 1st of the new year. It seems like the sales items outside of the monthly ones dwindle down as the holidays approach and then they start to clear out their excess stock. Maybe we'll be pleasantly surpised.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Savannahsmom,

That pic of your daughter at the Cafe is adorable! She is so cute and poised sitting there with her doll!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Me! Me! Me! I always look forward to the monthly specials. I hope they will be up on Sunday. I still need to order Kit's Railway book. I got the puzzles the other day and really liked them. I need to order Felicity's riding habit and will put Kit's book with it to get me over $30.00. My dd wants Penny the horse for Christmas so Felicity and Elizabeth are getting their riding outfits too. It would be nice if they would put up some new things in the sale section too but I have a feeling it will be after the holidays.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm very excited as well! So far, the past few months have been blah for me...either I had the items already or I wasn't interested in them. But I'm holding out hope for October!!! [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

GrandmaNonnie

I thought about waiting for the specials, before placing my order...BUT...by placing my order yesterday, it MIGHT be here by my birthday next Thursday. I hope Samantha's stereoscope and the Butterfly brocade dress are not on the sale, as I just ordered them...but, the cost of returning would be about a wash....I know I will be returning Jess's Travel Accessories as my DD got Jess's Starter Collection for me, instead of just Jess and I just ordered the Travel Accessories. I do plan to place one more free shipping order, maybe two before 10/23...so we will see

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wonder if the sales will update Sunday; don't they sometimes have issues with updating over the weekend? [img]frown.gif[/img]

If the Stereoscope goes on sale, I think it's a steal with the free shipping code; too bad I already have it. It's one of my very favorite items; I just wish I could be little enough to use it for real. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Kenshinchan:
    I wonder if the sales will update Sunday; don't they sometimes have issues with updating over the weekend? [img]frown.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh yes. I wouldn't expect to see the specials until Monday. That said, I'm always excited to see what's reduced for the month. I hope there's more than the CS person shared! [img]eek.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast