Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Addy

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Maya Jess's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 1st, 2006
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is Addy's hair really as long as in this picture??

    http://store.americangirl.com/pls/ag...groupid=426245

    It's so pretty like that! I want an Addy. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Maya Jess:
    Is Addy's hair really as long as in this picture??

    http://store.americangirl.com/pls/ag...groupid=426245

    It's so pretty like that! I want an Addy. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, it is really that long. It is very beautiful when it is down, but gets very quickly out of control. [img]tongue.gif[/img] It really stays nicer longer in braids.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Maya Jess's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 1st, 2006
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay! Now I know what to save for next! Her and her Christmas outfit!

  5. #5
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    That's the picture of Addy that made me want that oufit! It's really about her hair. It's so beautiful when it's down. I can't to do Addy's hair when I get her! Soon, I hope!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love playing with Addy's hair. Dd was holding Kit and Addy while she was watching Felicity tonight and the bun I made "came out." So, I pulled just the top part back. It's so cute that way.

    I'm still confused about what y'all said about gritsmommy's Addy's wig (showing the cap when it's in two braids). Because mine does too, but she has a lot of hair in good shape. Could they have made the earlier ones differently??

    I don't care because I'm happy with it the way it is, but I just wonder.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •