-
January 15th, 2006, 10:51 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Sometimes I don't know what all the abbreviations stand for. Can we write down as many as we can that are used most often.
LOL- laugh out loud
what does the 'D' stand for?? Darling?: DH/DS/DD
EOBYA- ??
TS-??
Thanks everyone. I will write them down and then I won't have to try and guess what they mean.
-
January 15th, 2006, 10:56 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I believe TS = thrift shop
-
January 15th, 2006, 10:57 PM
#3
monimarine
Guest
TS= thrift store
EOYBA= empty out your bank account
DD= darling daughter
DH=darling husband
DS= darling son, and so on!
-
January 15th, 2006, 10:58 PM
#4
Inactive Member
D is "Darling" or "Dear".
Never seen the EOBYA one.
-
January 15th, 2006, 11:29 PM
#5
monimarine
Guest
EOYBA is a new one that prasnlrd came up with. It's been floating around the board for a couple weeks now.
-
January 15th, 2006, 11:36 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Great question! I've been trying to figure out what OT stands for.
Thanks
-
January 15th, 2006, 11:59 PM
#7
monimarine
Guest
-
January 16th, 2006, 12:01 AM
#8
monimarine
Guest
OT= Off Topic
My football thread has nothing to do with AG (although Marisol's book mentions the Chicago Bears) so if your thread is about something other than dolls, we put OT at the beginning of the thread title.
That way you can skip those if you want to!
-
January 16th, 2006, 12:02 AM
#9
Inactive Member
That is one I know actually:
OT- off topic
Whats funny is the other day my mom was reading over my shoulder and someone had written LOL and she thought it stood for Lots of Love. She said that that is what it always used to stand for.
-
January 16th, 2006, 12:51 AM
#10
Inactive Member
I think people should always ask if they have a question!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks