Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Emily

  1. #1
    Inactive Member alliesunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2006
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What date will you be able to purchase Emily?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think she will be available in all of the AGP's on September first. I'm assuming she will be on the website the same day, and catalogues will be mailed out a week or two later. Hope that helps. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member alliesunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2006
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks so much.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lovethosedolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gee, that long!!??? I was thinking we could get her by mid August. Oh well, maybe that's better. I should have some money by that time.

  5. #5
    Dancingfewl423
    Guest Dancingfewl423's Avatar

    Post

    You can probably try call and pre-order her even if you don't go to the premieres.

  6. #6
    T. Lynn
    Guest T. Lynn's Avatar

    Post

    Will they carry her through AG as a Mini Doll? I was thinking about getting one on Amazon but didn't know if I should wait.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •