Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a couple of things I thought I'd offer here before going to ebay with them. Prices do include shipping. I prefer Paypal or money order, but I will take a personal check also. My ebay ID is beccachris if you would like to check my feedback.

1. Bitty Baby Special Occasion gown with hat (this is the new version available in the starter set online). I received this in a lot of items, and we don't need it. It is in excellent condition, but looks like it was washed (cause it was kinda wrinkled). I have ironed it and it looks wonderful. $16 SOLD

2. Partial Marisol Duffle set - only pieces included are the duffle, ID badge, snack bar and water bottle. Brand new in box. $20 (If you don't want the box - I could sell for $18 including the shipping).

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 22, 2006 06:14 PM: Message edited by: beccachris ]</font>

prasnlrd
    Waaaaa...that Bitty gown sounds wonderful, but I always need two; since I have the two Bittys! Maybe Boop will want it, she has one Bitty...best wishes to you!

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually I do have another set of the gown and hat - could I interest you in two for $30 shipped? [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 22, 2006 04:49 PM: Message edited by: beccachris ]</font>

prasnlrd
    Pm'ing you!

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]