-
March 24th, 2006, 02:24 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I know everybody's tired of winter, but I still had Jess do winter sports. I took a movie of snowboarding Jess!
The snowboarder!
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ March 23, 2006 10:25 PM: Message edited by: AgLight ]</font>
-
March 24th, 2006, 02:31 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Cool!! Jess is really cute in the video!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
March 24th, 2006, 03:22 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Very cute! Your Jess is just beautiful; love those rosy cheeks!
-
March 24th, 2006, 03:48 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Thank you! Yes, Jess is very cute. I believe she knows it, too. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
March 24th, 2006, 06:34 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Way cute! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I love it, and Jess looks like she's having a great time!
-
March 24th, 2006, 07:00 PM
#6
Inactive Member
It won't work for me. Could you put the video of Jess on Imagestation?
-
March 24th, 2006, 07:08 PM
#7
Inactive Member
-
March 24th, 2006, 07:29 PM
#8
MissCurlyCat
Guest
That was so cool! Jess is just so charming..... [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks