Thread: doll posing question

Felicity_Fan85

I know a lot of people pose their dolls sitting with legs open wide. Does sitting with legs together stretch the stings or is that ok to do?

megaagfan1

I'm not sure if it does, but for my dolls, that's how they usually sit. It's easier to sit them that way since they don't usually fall down!

Felicity_Fan85

That makes sense. Thanks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm not sure about the strings stretching out, but this is pretty much the only way to get AG's to sit up by themselves. If you don't want to do that, then place something fairly sturdy behind them that they can lean against.

HTH! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Janie3082

I don't think it hurts the dolls' legs to set them far apart. For mine, it's kind of the natural way they look when you bend them to a sitting position. They usually sit a little better anyway with their legs apart.

ETA: After seeing what Ksami said, I realized I should have mentioned that when my girls sit, they are always leaning against something. That does help them look like they are awake, lol!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 02, 2006 11:44 PM: Message edited by: tngirl03 ]</font>