Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: PM's

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Right now my pm box says I have:

    Inbox:3
    Sent:4
    Trash:0
    Total:8

    Last time I checked 3+4+0=7, so I don't know where the 8th message is! The total has said 1 more than the actual total for months. For a person like me, who balances their checkbook to the penny every month, it's a little un-nerving!

    Jo

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AG Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hi. For the past week I have had a message that says "1 new PM", but when I open my mailbox it is empty. Anyone else having this happen?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All of the time...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It used to happen to me a lot too. I eventually clicked the "delete all cookies set by hostboard" link, restarted my computer, and logged back in. The problem was gone.
    I still have it every once in a while if I have recently recieved a new PM for a little while after I have read it.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AG Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, I feel better now. I was thinking it was just me. Thanks everyone!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine always says 0 new messages, no matter how many I have. I try to remember to check every so often.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 1999
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine always says "PM Inbox: 1 New Message(s)." I just ignore that since I have them e-mailed to me; e-mail is what I go by, rather than what it says on Hostboard.

    Anyway, it's nice to know I'm not the only one. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •