Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tell you DH to cut that door opening down to the floor so we can just crawl in. HA! [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WOW! That secret room was SUPER! It is large enough to give the morsels a nice sized apartment! Waaaaaay COOL!

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a cool idea. What a lucky little girl your daughter is.

Janie3082

How cute! Where did you get the non-AG furniture? It's so adorable! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That secret room is a girl's dream come true! It looks like so much fun. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a great play area! I'll bet your daughter loves it! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

thepidget

Originally posted by EleanorofAquitane:
    Okay, I'm laughing myself silly here. Aw, poor scary-looking boy doll, with only a mini Playmobil catalogue to lay his weary Target head upon.
    [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Eleanor, LOL!!! You really made me laugh. Awww, poor Jack...

ams37, I think I remember when you first posted about your "secret doll room." I am very impressed with the results! It looks so nice and cozy in there. I hope your DD will have many warm and fun memories of playing in that room. I would love to have something like that if I were a little girl again. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That is so cool! My DD?s & I are so jealous!

*AG Star*

That is so cool! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks guys, dd is the envy of her friends and my friends now want my husband to come and do one for them. Poor guy, he's 6'2 and it was not easy in there for him. We had to popcorn the ceiling because the only way he could mud the drywall in most places was lying on his back. I wish I had videod that.

Anyways, Boop had some questions, so I'll give some details. The kitchen pieces are the Fisher Price kitchen. I painted over as much as I could to get rid of the pink. I also bought some silver contac paper to cover the cartoon picture on the front of the oven door. The kitchen floor is a really thin piece of wood covered with 6 vinyl fllor tiles.

The family room chairs are jewelry boxes I picked at Burlington Coat Factory. The cute red foam purse was made by EleanorofAquitane's daughter that we received during our pen pal letter and craft swap.

Besides the AG furniture the rest is stuff I picked up at resale shops, mostly jewelry boxes that I repainted and added scrapbooking stickers on for detail.

Santa is bringing the AG vanity and tub so we'll have to make room. I thought the room was pretty good sized until we loaded everything in. Shees, how did it multiply so quickly?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast