Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I can't figure it out!I have no idea!! [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you knew how much work it was to be a moderator, I don't know if you'd be asking! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Basically, the moderators select potential new mods amongst themselves, and then interact through e-mail to see if the job would be a good fit for the board and the potential moderator. I don't think we have any process to accept applications from people who are interested, and I don't know if we have exact criteria that we are searching for either. Obviously we'd be looking for people who are on a lot and who follow all the rules for sure, but that would just be a starting point; there is a lot more to it than that. Since I'm the newest mod I've only been on the receiving end of the interview process. Plus it's not a secret process, I'm sure, but since we don't take mod applications, it's not something we really talk about either.

I believe you can make your OWN board on Hostboard and be a moderator there, though. [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't want to make a board!!I like this board to much and I want to stay loyal to it!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Plis,my board would be pretty bad. [img]redface.gif[/img] "Who want to learn to Cook?"massage board or"Spongebob lovers rejoice!!" or"Who loves Cartoons!"