Thread: Does anyone own the purple zip-up sweatsuit for girls?

T. Lynn

Could you please tell me if it runs pretty true to size?

There is a tee shirt, zip up sweatshirt, and sweatpants.

We saw this outfit in person today and it's too cute but I wanted to know about sizing before I click my "checkout" button.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 18, 2006 03:18 PM: Message edited by: T. Lynn ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My daughter has the tee shirt and the pants that I bought at the MCM sale last summer. The tee-shirt seems pretty standard to me but the pants are really long and wide for her. She's not super slender and usually doesn't have that problem with pants. I'd say that the pants run bigger than normal. However, as I bought these at the MCM sale they may have not be the 'standard' size either? They are extremely cute though! - Meg B.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I thought the t-shirt ran small. DD wears a 10-12 and the medium is too short on her. She took a small in the pants and a med in the jacket. I got the med pants first and had to send them back. I would have switched the t-shirt for a large but she ripped the tags off too fast. It is really cute.

T. Lynn

Thanks so much for your help. Looks like I had no choice but to order the pants in Medium. They were all sold out in smalls. Just my luck. I saw this outfit today at the AG Fashion Show we went to and it's so cute...too cute to resist. Pictures online and in catalog didn't do it any justice.

Looks like my daughter might not be able to wear this set for awhile if they run big. Guess I'll have to wait till it arrives and pray for a miracle that it's not too big.