Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: PM

  1. #1
    Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How can you tell if a doll is PM. I have two dolls that I am positive they are, but I don't remember when I exactly purchased the rest of them. They all sort of blend together... I'm mostly wondering because when I brush and clean their hair I need to see which dolls I should be most careful with on account of silver eye. Thanks!!

  2. #2
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    PMs have softer brownish eyelashes that look more realistic and Mattels have black shiny harder eyelashes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •