Thread: Our Josefina has *soft* arms and legs!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I just had to post because I noticed that my DD's recently-purchased Josefina (purchased directly from AG and marked "American Girl" on her neck) has soft, squishable legs and arms. This makes her more like our PM dolls, and there is a marked difference between her and our other recent dolls which all have much harder arms and legs!

Shawn

AngieGill

Originally posted by Jandjmom:
    I just had to post because I noticed that my DD's recently-purchased Josefina (purchased directly from AG and marked "American Girl" on her neck) has soft, squishable legs and arms. This makes her more like our PM dolls, and there is a marked difference between her and our other recent dolls which all have much harder arms and legs!

Shawn
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OH! That is quite interesting!!!! Hmmm.... I wish that all the new dolls had that same soft vinyl.. I love it.. makes the dolls more cuddly, dontcha think?
    ANgie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The new AG Josefinas are also lighter color skinned from the PC ones.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My "American Girl" marked Josefina, purchased last summer from AGPC, does not have the soft vinyl. Marisol's vinyl is softer than Josefina's. I like the softer-vinyl dolls, also.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angie: yes, I really like the softer vinyl; I wonder if they will be switching back to this or if this was specific to Josefina or the factory where she was made?

Rit: that's interesting; I do think DD's Josie seems relatively fair. She also had fly-away hair from the minute I opened the box (as someone had posted about the other day). She is such a gorgeous girl though, I am just happy she joined our family!

Shawn