Congrats on getting Jess's starter set! I bet it's making you even more anxious to go and pick out Jess herself.
Personally I would LOVE to get another Jess just so I could leave one in the braids and take one out. I think someone on this board does have twin Jess dolls. I forget the other one's name but it was really cute in her album. It sounds like these guys have had good luck putting her hair back so just do what's the most fun for you! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool! When are you going to AGPLA? Maybe I could meet you there! Me and my mom and sister are going for my sister's bday!Originally posted by flowerinaag:
I'm getting Jess's starter collection!!I WAS just going to get her,but since my mom could only get resevations for the revue at AGPLA ( where i'm going to get Jess and go for my bday)she gave me a $50 bonus!!!!!I'm so happy!!!For the HUGE price of revue tickets,is it worth it?And should I keep Jess's hair in braids or should I take it out?I know you all are experts,so HELP!!!!!!!
Bookmarks