Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am thinking Christmas here. I am not sure if the bitty basket and the bitty set would be great gifts for my twins. We already have two cribs and I am afraid with a 4 year old the basket may break, any ideas? Is the bath set worth the $48. Is it big and bulky which is not what I want. I am just doing my Xmas list for the girls right now for Christmas and I would like to know what to ask for. I am getting them so far for sure the set of blonde twins and the sleepy/dream set for their 4th bday Dec. 22. For Smas they are so far going to get the Let it Snow Set, Flower Fairy Set, Potty seat and accessories from us. My daughter is probably going to get Kit from Santa and I was thinking of getting the AGOT baby and stroller set for the other twin. Any idea is that would be OK for a 4 year old who treasures her dollS?? Thanks!

T. Lynn

My mom just ordered the changing table for my daughter's bitty baby. Actually, we got the one from the My Twinn website.

It is made from wood, has 2 shelves instead of one, includes the changing pad and you get all this for a cheaper price.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had the basket and didn't love it, we have the car seat and that Is GREAT.

Josie is going to get teh twin stroller for Christmas

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got my DD the AGOT bathtub. It was just before the BB tub set was released but I don't regret it at all. The Bitty tub looks adorable, but the AG tub works just fine for Bitty and will carry over to AGs as well (also bathes many stuffed animals around here). Kit will, of course, not be able to sleep in Bitty's crib when she gets here but she and Bitty can share a tub. I like that the piece can be used for many years and it isn't as big as I thought it would be. It's not small, but it's reasonably narrow so it doesn't take up a lot of space.

DD was 5 1/2 when she got it and she and her sister (2 at the time) both loved it. My little one doesn't set the bubbles around her dolls the way big sis does, but she loves to bathe her babies. I made wash clothes and towels to go with. DDs get hours of enjoyment out of it.

I find it hard to resist the cute Bitty tub for younger DD but I'm trying to behave myself since they share fairly well.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That actually might me a better idea to get the 18 inch doll tub for the girls. I got the one from Our generation but really did not like it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Both my daughters adore the 18" AG tub. They like the design, they like that their babies can have a bath together the way they have bathes together (not exactly roomy for two Bittys but it works). Everyone gets bathed. Even the HH dolls get in the tub.

Before we got the tub, the girls were always taking my mixing bowls to use as bathtubs. It was worth the money just to be able to cook without disturbing dolls. [img]wink.gif[/img]

I think the Bitty tub is darling and I know they'd love it but I'm happy with the 18" tub. I just can't see bathing Kit in the Bitty tub.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

my dd loves the Bitty tub, it has alot of play value. It does take up room we keep it in her closet.