Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I really want AG to make a store in Boston!!Am I the only one here who lives near Boston?

emsmombuysdolls

I don't live near Boston, but I would gladly come visit just to shop at AGP! [img]wink.gif[/img] I actually think Mattel would think that NY is "close" to Boston. I think the next AGP will pop up somewhere in the south. That way they have one on each coast, the midwest, and now the south.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think Boston is way too close to AGPNY. If they make a final AGP it should be in the South, (maybe Florida, Georgia, or one of the Carolinas) IMO.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 10, 2006 03:41 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is it wrong for me to not want an AGP in Charlotte, just because I like not paying sales tax? [img]confused.gif[/img]

I think Charlotte and Atlanta are two possibilities for the next AGP. And at a minimum, a boutique (I have a bad feeling that a boutique will show up in Charlotte if AGP goes to Atlanta - and that is, of course, assuming that AG really has the boutiques).

Of course, a boutique could, I suppose, show up in Raleigh - I'd guess the newest mall (Triangle Town Center) where our Saks is would be a good location.

Actually, Raleigh would be REEEAAALLLLY nice; at least I'd save shipping because I'd probably be going to the mall anyway!

Hey, a girl can DREAM, can't she??? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I live about 2 hours from Boston now but once I'm married I'll live about 2 hours from NY, so I'm happy with the one in NY [img]smile.gif[/img] But I agree with the PP who said it's too close to NY and it would probably be best to put one in the south.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm about an hour from Boston but I don't want an AGP there for several reasons 1) I don't want to pay sales tax 2) I don't want to go broke 3) There are three already and that's more than plenty! 4)No high end toy store has survived Faniuel Hall in recent years: Disney, Warner Bros. and Zoinks have all come and gone [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by AGCrayZee:
    Is it wrong for me to not want an AGP in Charlotte, just because I like not paying sales tax? [img]confused.gif[/img]

I think Charlotte and Atlanta are two possibilities for the next AGP. And at a minimum, a boutique (I have a bad feeling that a boutique will show up in Charlotte if AGP goes to Atlanta - and that is, of course, assuming that AG really has the boutiques).

Of course, a boutique could, I suppose, show up in Raleigh - I'd guess the newest mall (Triangle Town Center) where our Saks is would be a good location.

Actually, Raleigh would be REEEAAALLLLY nice; at least I'd save shipping because I'd probably be going to the mall anyway!

Hey, a girl can DREAM, can't she??? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes! Put an AGP in Raleigh or Charlotte! More perferably Raleigh [img]tongue.gif[/img] AGPNC...has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Boston is a great location for an AGP but I think the next AGP will be in Texas--I'd guess Dallas since it is such a big city--just because it would be sort of convenient for OK, KS, AR, NM, LA, MS, AL & TN folks to all drive or fly to. I am of course hoping for an AGP to be in St. Louis but I sincerely doubt that will happen. Oh well, a girl can dream right?

emer222

I live in Gloucester, MA, about 35 miles from Boston. (An hour on the train.)

Wickedgood

I live near Boston (well, technically around 2 hours away, but I'm 2 hours away from NY city as well). I would LOVE it if they would put one there - I have no desire to go to NY but could think of a million reasons why we should make a trip to Boston [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast