Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Confess!

  1. #1
    emsmombuysdolls
    Guest emsmombuysdolls's Avatar
    How many of us wear the AG clothes? Addy's pj's (XL)fit me and are way too large for DD. Yes, sometimes I wear them when DD and I play dolls. I wouldn't have the courage to wear any of the outfits ouside the house. Although I have never tried them on so I don't know if they would even fit. If one of DD's friends spotted me, she would die.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 2liljellybeanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 26th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Lol-I have the Coconut Jammies-and was actually just trying to decide if maybe I should get some of the snow jammies to match my girls. *gasp* Shhh-don't tell! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Allison

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 08, 2006 07:53 PM: Message edited by: 2liljellybeanz ]</font>

  3. #3
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I wish I could wear some of the clothes-the historical nighties at least. But I highly doubt any of them would fit...

  4. #4
    emsmombuysdolls
    Guest emsmombuysdolls's Avatar

    Post

    I am not exactly a petite gal and Addy's nightie is very roomy. It cost $10 @ MCM, so why not? I agree, Addy's and Josifina's are pretty easy to see through. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    only the Coconut slippers fit me. I outgrew AG sizes while I was still in the target age [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2006
    Posts
    384
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol
    Coconut PJ's
    Emily PJ's
    Emily Robe
    Emily Slippers
    Flower Nightie
    Samantha Nightie
    and I am going to buy the new snowflake set. PJ's are OK! lol

  7. #7
    Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2006
    Posts
    482
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've often wondered whether or not some of the clothes would fit me since I'm only 5' 3''. Reading this is making me believe they just might actually fit!

    I think the gray sport pants and the wrap cardigan in the sale section are both pretty cute and a great price too.

    Has anyone ever tried the non-pajama clothing items?

    Katie

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Southpaw22's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2005
    Posts
    258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ha Ha!

    I am 5'10", and I have the bubble robe and bubble slippers. I wear them all the time after showers. My husband just rolls his eyes at me when he sees me in that get-up, ha ha!

    I also have the Snowboarding jacket and hat in XL. It fits great! I love it! I can't wait for winter time to wear it!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member lonie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2006
    Posts
    218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the clothes fit more adult collectors than you would think. DD11 is 5'4" and 130 lbs and she wears the size L and XL. The XL is really roomy on her. She usually wears an adult size medium in shirts and 7 in jeans.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 08, 2006 10:09 PM: Message edited by: Princess Kailey (AGMom2) ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member DScully717's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2006
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm 5'6" and I can still wear my girl-size Samantha nightgown. Yes, even the sleeves still fit! Granted it is the old XL size (which I don't think they make anymore) but I still have a LOT of room in it, surprisingly, and I'm not skinny. I've been tempted to try and buy Molly's matching PJs in a L to see if they'd fit, but I think I'd look ridiculous trying them on in an AGP!! I'd get some WEIRD looks. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    However, I must admit I've been tempted to buy a girl size historical dress on Ebay. I always loved their clothes, and I bet I could wear the size 16 (XL). The problem is I'd have no clue as to where I'd wear it, considering I'd probably look a bit silly, since I'm a young adult. [img]redface.gif[/img] But I'd still like to have one . . . ahh, fulfilling childhood dreams! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •