Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Hi all,
    just wondering how often Molly's tennis outfit shows up on ebay. I've only recently started looking for this, so I'd appreciate any info you can give me. Thanks!

-Ruth [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 25, 2004 11:39 PM: Message edited by: Redrosenblume ]</font>

courtneysunshine

Smile

I think lately it has shown up pretty frequently, but it depends if you want the racket and tennis ball as well. The complete outfit shows up less frequently. I was recently able to purchase this outfit for less than it originally cost, but it came without the racket and ball which I didn't really care about. Good luck [img]smile.gif[/img] Is it on your wishlist? If so, I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm on ebay.

Kim [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's definitely on my wishlist [img]smile.gif[/img] I would like the complete outfit, but if I have to "piece it together" from a couple auctions, that's ok. Lately the tennis outfits I've seen are missing the shoes, ribbon, racket, and racket cover. Have you (or anyone else) seen outfits more complete than this? Thanks [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]