Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: catalouge!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member BitsyGirl996's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2006
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    New catalouge came today,it is so good!I love the pics of the tunic outfit.I'm thinking of getting either the stars and stripes pjs or the gala outfit

  2. #2
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It seems I always get mine after nearly everyone else, so it'll probably be weeks and weeks before I get mine. [img]graemlins/snail.gif[/img] I'm looking forward to it!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member BitsyGirl996's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2006
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    don't you worry,I'm sure it will arrive soon,I got mine after 3 weeks! [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/snail.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member BitsyGirl996's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2006
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it really is nice!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine still hasn't come. [img]mad.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member crazy8's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2006
    Posts
    79
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine hasn't come yet either. [img]mad.gif[/img] Come on AG we haven't had a new catalog in ages to drool over and wear out. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    Mine hasn't arrived yet either. I think I usually tend to get outdated catalogues from AG. Grrr! [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •