Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yep sure do. And every time DH and DS hear this they look at me like I need locked safely away. It helps DD there playing to.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I talk to them sometimes, but usually quite a bit like I talk to my cat...as in, telling them things I'm sure they have absolutely no interest in. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Or, if they do something terrible (like topple over) I do lecture them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Not only do I talk to mine but so does the DH. It's very funny. I came home from the grocery today and DH says "Hey Kumi, there's a box for mommy from AG. I wonder what's in it." I about cracked up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My dollies are mind readers...I THINK at them and they know what I said. Then they THINK back at me a reply. It's great fun. (And staves off embarassment as no one can catch me talking to my dolls... [img]wink.gif[/img] )

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Definetly!

I'm just by nature a really talkative person, and I find myself sometimes talking to myself outloud. I try to avoid doing that when I'm in public by myself, but once and awhile it slips, lol.

I talk to my girls as I dress them and set them up for photos. And sometimes when I just need to vent, I talk to them because they are such better listeners then even my closest friends!

Another thing I do is use my Bratz dolls (because they're teenagers, unlike the AGs who are all between 8 and 10) to act out dialouge scenes for my stories. I found it alot easier to use the dolls instead of talk it out loud to make it sound right. And I like to tap into that creative streak I had as a child that made me get interested in writing in the first place. So I grab some dolls and my little tape recorder, lol. But my AGs do get to help with my writing too, they keep me company and are great for chitchat when I'm doing the typing thing. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm sure we all do. I mean, they're the best listeners you'll ever meet.

I like the idea about the term papers, maybe I should have my dolls watch me practice.

Also, my Jess understands that her nickname is Jessie.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Kenshinchan:
    I talk to them sometimes, but usually quite a bit like I talk to my cat...as in, telling them things I'm sure they have absolutely no interest in. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Or, if they do something terrible (like topple over) I do lecture them.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hahaha, that's just like me - both to cats and dolls!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Joyfulone:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Kenshinchan:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hahaha, that's just like me - both to cats and dolls!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, I also talk to my cat...she's my best friend, or one of them. Oh, wait, she's not my best friend, she's actually the Queen of the House. That's right. She never fails to remind me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I talk to my dolls all the time. Alas, they don't say much back to me...

Years ago, when I was still programming, I used to bring vexing problems home and explain them to my dog. It is amazing how much help a basset hound can be in debugging code... They are attentive and don't interrupt!

Taffy

13Pumpkins

Originally posted by PrincessRuthie(Laura):
    Yes, of course I do! And they "talk" back, too. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Me too!

I talk to my dolls all of the time. they are fun to talk to because the way they look when you do. So cute!!!
    [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast