Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

does anyone have the 2-Doll Press for Felicity and Elizabeth? if you do what do you think of it??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have the new version of the clothes press. I got it at the MCM sale at a discount. I think it was $50 off the regular price, so I bought it.
    It is not the best for storage, but it looks so pretty with the rest of Felicity's furniture. We don't store the dolls in it. We would never lock up our dolls in a closet. [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

We hang dresses on hangers on the pegs and store the accessories in the boxes. The boxes hold quite a bit. It really could have been designed for better storage, sigh...

I like the design of the old Clothes Press better, but the e-Bay prices are so high for that piece. Also, the new Clothes Press has the dark wood which matches the bed, school chair and table better. The old version had a slightly lighter wood.

Donna Cotterman

I don't have this trunk.... but I think 4PAWS4AG might have it. She is out of computer range for the holiday. I'll email her and ask her to respond when she gets back. Sorry.
    I've only heard and don't want to pass on hearsay.
    ^j^ Mrs.C.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If Felicity's collection is going to be revamped as rumored, this would be one piece that could be improved by adding a clothes bar to hang more clothes and some drawers. It seems like Molly's Chiffarobe has better storage than Felicity's Clothes Press.