Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

My daughters and I are heading to LA next month. Yeaaa! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Sarah and Emily are very excited. Neither have ever been out of Utah. Do they sell any LA specific bitty items? Does anybody know how much a agpla girls t-shirt cost? The girls are saving up and are trying to figure out how much they need. TIA

thepidget

As far as I know, AGPLA doesn't sell any LA-specific Bitty items. I could be wrong, but I haven't seen anything like that. I don't know the price of the AGPLA girls' T-shirt, but I think I've seen an AGPLA dolly T-shirt for about $7.00ish.

Congrats on your trip! I hope you and your DD's will have a lot of fun. [img]smile.gif[/img]

(Also, I think it's neat that your DD's have AG "friend" names... Like Sarah is Addy's friend, and Emily is Molly's friend. [img]wink.gif[/img] )

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

(Also, I think it's neat that your DD's have AG "friend" names... Like Sarah is Addy's friend, and Emily is Molly's friend. )
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ya. Emily wants Emily for Christmas this year. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They have some really cute little Bitty Bear things, like a book (I think it maybe was a pop-up...it looked really nice) of the Bitty Bear Show that they have for younger girls. They also had a Bitty Bear card game, which I had never seen before.

They didn't have any t-shirts or anything like that like they have for the big girls, but Coconut has that cute little bathing suit/cape with a little surfboard. It comes with stickers.

Have fun! We had so much fun, but try to think of something for dh to do while you're there. Despite his good intentions, my dh got grouchy toward the end of the day (maybe it was the sight of all of those receipts from everything we bought???) [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The t-shirts for the 18" dolls will also fit the Bittys.

bitty2bitty1

I added the little sweater because I don't like seeing the seams of the arms.

I am sorry I don't remember the cost of the t-shirt and the shoes, sock, charm and belt (not shown) are the accessories.

Hope this helps.

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

P.S. the shorts are from the retired AGOT picnic outfit.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 01, 2006 05:41 PM: Message edited by: MollyGirl ]</font>