-
April 26th, 2004, 10:50 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi Julie, I have never seen the trunks go on sale since I have been a member of this Board, but maybe other Board members know better.
I have always paid full price for my trunks from AG. After a bad experience trying to purchase one off eBay, I learned my lesson. I find that I don't utilize my trunks (I have alternate ways of storing my AG outfits and accessories) as much as much as I just admire them. They are so beautifully crafted. As I have mentioned in earlier posts, I was thrilled when I received Kit's trunk--it was so much nicer in person, very high quality and a stunning shade of red. I had to save and save to get it. It was worth the wait.
To me, having the trunk makes a collection complete. I am presently saving up for Kirsten's trunk since it plays such a big part in her touching story.
-Kitty
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks