Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: SCORE!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    We went to Father's Day shopping today and while we were out we popped into a TS.
    Guess what we found????

    Samantha's Wicker table and chairs with the cushions in PERFECT conditon for less than $12.00!!!

    Wooo Hoooo!!!! We were tickled pink! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    DD and the dolls were having a tea party less than 10 minutes of getting home!!

  2. #2
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    That was an awesome score! Congratulations!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sweet! I keep looking, but I have yet to find anything AG at a TS that we want!

    Jo

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's an awesome deal!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG!!!!!! I would sure love to find that!!! Was that at a Goodwill?????

  6. #6
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! That is amazingly good fortune! I guess you were in the right place at the right time. All I ever see at our Thrift Stores is worthless junk so I rarely go. I'm excited for your girls. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Julia

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats! What a great deal.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, it was at a Goodwill. We rarely find AG things at Goodwill but, got lucky today. They had the set on top of a full size (for adults) wicker table like they thought it was a decoration or something instead of something for dolls. Weird

    We usually find a book at this one but, not much else. We had looked over the whole store and were getting ready to leave when I looked up and there it was. DD and I raced to it! LOL

  9. #9
    Inactive Member bethmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW!
    Great find!!!
    Little here at GWs but other TSs are pretty good..
    It's just the luck of the draw.
    Being at the right place at the right time.
    don't give up!
    Should really hit some garage sales.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats!!!! that is awesome!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •