Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My daughter is begging for a set of pajamas to match her bitty baby's for Christmas. I already have the doll size Pjs and my daughter loves them. I just ordered the girl's pjs using the code $24.95 shipped a huge savings. Any way, I want to know what everyone thought of this pair. I think it's the cutest ones they have so far. Also, what does everyone think of the bunny slippers?? Are they heavy and nice?
    I do have a used bitty bunny pjs that I got in a lot on ebay. They are size small which is way to small for my DD. They have wash wear and have been used. No stains and look good. I will sell them for $10 with shipping included. My ebay ID is kbrzezinski so if you want to check on my feedback. I will take cash, check, money order, and paypal. PM if interested.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My oldest has had the PJs for... either a year or two years now. She loves them. They show more wash wear than the nightgowns but they have held up well. We do not have the slippers, sorry, can't offer an opinion on those. I'm hoping to get the PJs for my youngest at MCM next summer.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

PM'd you!!

Faith